Educational resources, podcasts and videos that can help you learn more about screening, diagnosis and treatment of hepatitis B and C.
‘Know Hepatitis’ – The National Hepatitis Training Institute
This site offers a wide range of practice-focused distance learning programmes about viral hepatitis. Topic include:
- ABCs of Hepatitis; Hepatitis C Therapy & Screening; Hepatitis C in Persons Living with HIV- Long-term Complications of Hepatitis; Hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E Viruses; Chronic Hepatitis B Infection in the US, Asia and Pacific Islands; UFO: A Model HCV Prevention Intervention for Young Adult IDU; Understanding Hepatitis C (HCV) Prevelance and Risk Among Young Adult IDU; Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B Vaccination for High Risk Adults; Recent Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepatitis B and C for Front-line Workers; Living Well with Hepatitis C; What Every Outreach Worker Should Know About Hepatitis C Treatment; Chronic Hepatitis B in Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Communities; The Power of Many Voices: Importance of Viral Hepatitis Coalitions; Gay Men and Viral Hepatitis
The Hepatitis B Foundation – Podcast series
An extensive range of podcasts focused on hepatitis B. Topics include:
- Hepatitis B What you need to know, Advances in the Care of Chronic Hepatitis B, Treatment; Chinese Education Session; What’s New in HBV; NIH HepB Clinical Research Network; Update on HBV and Liver Cancer; Making sense of Hepatitis B Treatment Options; Drug Watch Update; Chronic Viral Hepatitis: A Liver Cancer Story; Turning Public Policy into Community Action; The Global and Local Impact of Hepatitis B; Knowledge, Beliefs, Attitudes, and Practices of Asians Towards Hepatitis B; What Asians Need to Know About Hepatitis B; New Developments in HBV Research; Korean Educational Series; HBV Diagnosis and Treatment; HBV and Liver Transplantation; Strategies for Treating Chronic Hepatitis B Infections; Drug Resistant Hepatitis B; Eliminating the Voodoo from Hepatitis B; Nutrition, Exercise and Healthy Lifestyles with Chronic Hepatitis B.
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) – Webinar series
- A large range of webinars about HBV and HCV topics is available from the NVHR, a coalition of organizations dedicated to reducing the incidence of infection, morbidity and mortality from viral hepatitis in the United States.
‘B Aware 4 Care’ – the Global Education Group and Health Matters CME
- This comprehensive CME-certified resource includes the topics: epidemiology and natural history of HBV infection; best practice strategies and solutions for Hepatitis B screening testing, linkage to care and treatment.
‘Screening and diagnosis of HCV’ – Hepatitis C Online
- This five module online learning programme is produced by CDC, Uni of Washington, Uni of Alabama and International Antiviral Society USA. Includes information on the epidemiology of HCV, recommendations for screening, diagnostic testing, counselling and diagnosis.