- WHO HCV screening guidelines. Guidelines for the screening, care and treatment of persons with hepatitis C infection.
- Nature papers series. Gravitz L. Introduction: a smouldering public-health crisis. Nature 2011;474(7350): S2-4.
- EASL clinical practice guideline – HBV. European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL). Clinical Practice Guidelines: Management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57(1): 167-185.
- EASL clinical practice guideline – HCV. European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL). Clinical Practice Guidelines: Management of hepatitis C virus infection. J Hepatol 2011;55(2): 245-264.
- B Positive – a guide for primary care providers. Aims to provide primary care practitioners with an overview of current hepatitis B knowledge in Australia.
- The National Hepatitis B Testing Policy, Australia. Provides advice on appropriate testing pathways using currently available technologies for all health professionals ordering and interpreting tests for hepatitis B. http://testingportal.ashm.org.au/hbv
- The National Hepatitis C Testing Policy, Australia. Sets out the framework for providing quality HCV testing and removing real and perceived barriers to testing. http://testingportal.ashm.org.au/hcv
- The U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS), Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Justice (DOJ), and Veterans Affairs (VA) released a 3-year update of the plan in April 2014. Combating the Silent Epidemic of Viral Hepatitis: Action Plan for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of Viral Hepatitis http://www.hhs.gov/ash/initiatives/hepatitis/
- US Centers for Disease Control: Recommendations for Identification and Public Health
Management of Persons with Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/rr/rr5708.pdf